RULES OF PRIVACY PROTECTION
We collect and use some information about individuals so that we can offer them products and services and some features on this site. We also collect information to better understand how users use this site and to display relevant information in a timely manner.
What information do we collect?
Every time you sign, sign, purchase a product or service, and whenever someone visits this page, we collect certain information in the manner described in the following paragraphs.
• Identification information (such as the name and e-mail address) that you enter when registering, participating in various site activities, such as inserting images and labels, uploading videos or participating in discussions on the site.
• When visiting our site, we can send one or more cookie files to your computer
- a small text file containing an alphanumeric character string that uniquely
identifies your browser.
• We use two types of cookies, permanent and one-time.
• The persistent cookie file remains on the hard drive even when the browser is closed. Permanent cookies can be used by your browser when you visit our sites. You can delete permanent cookies (please refer to the instructions in your browser's help).
• Disposable cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
• You can set your browser so that it does not accept or accept cookies. However, some features of our site may not be fully functional if you disable the "receive cookies" feature.
• Your browser automatically reports to our server some information each time a web page is viewed.
• When registering on or browsing our site, our servers record certain information that your web browser sends every time you visit a website.
• These server logs (so-called "log files") may contain information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referrer / URL pages, platform type, clicks, domain names, landing pages , the number of pages viewed and the order of these pages, the amount of time spent on certain pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that can uniquely identify your browser.
How we use this information
If you provide us with your identification information, we will use it to
ensure the functionality of the site and provide you with the features you
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily share online (in forums, blogs, in your personal profile, etc.) is publicly accessible and can be collected and used by other people. Any images, videos you choose to share can be distributed over the Internet and other media and can be made available to the general public.
We may use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (for example, to inform you of more extensive changes on our site or to provide customer service). We use both personal and non-personal data (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click data, etc.) in order to improve the quality and design of the services provided, to create new features and actions. For this purpose, we store, track and analyze user behavior, settings, and trends.
1. Remembering information that you will not have to re-enter when you visit
2. provision of customized content and information;
3. tracking our marketing campaigns;
4. monitoring of aggregate indicators such as total number of visitors and traffic;
5. Track your posts, enrollments and coupons, events and competitions;
6. diagnose and repair technical issues reported by our users that are associated with IP addresses under the control of a particular web company or provider;
7. access your information after registering and purchasing products or services.
When we publish the information we receive
We may release your personally identifiable information and / or non-personally identifiable, unless required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state laws (eg. Copyright EU), or in response to a court order , a summons, or a home search order.
Information sharing may be necessary for the investigation, prevention, next steps regarding the suspects or illegal activities, including, but not limited to, activities such as the: fraud, potential threats of danger or threat of physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms; possibly in other cases as permitted by law.
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information and / or non-personal identifying information that we believe, in good faith, necessary or appropriate in the case of ensuring compliance with our Terms and Conditions, if protection of an imminent breach of the Terms and Conditions or the law, in investigating claims and claims by third parties in the case of accusations, in the assistance of the police or state organizations, to protect the security or integrity of our websites and services, and to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal security of the company, our staff, our users or others.
You may, of course, refuse to fill in personal identification data through our
services, in which case we may not be able to provide you with certain
services. You can update or fix your personal profile information and set up
your contact email any time you visit your account on a profile page. Please
note that some of the files uploaded by users on our site can not be removed
and continue to be subject to our Terms and Conditions.
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and security (for example, we will require a unique password) when you verify your identity before we give you access to the profile or make adjustments to your site. You are responsible under all circumstances for confidentiality of your unique password and account information.
We place commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical measures to
preserve data integrity and security of your personal data. However, we can not
guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you disclose to our
company and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received the information
you have sent, we will make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the
security of our systems. Please note, however, that this is not a guarantee
that this information will not be accessible, published, modified, or lost due
to violation of any of our physical, technical or managerial security measures.
Last edits took place on: June 14, 2018.